Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

I had my 24 week OB appointment today! Next appointment is the glucose screening, FUN! But anyway, I went in and stepped on the scale... and it was up. again.Which is good! I know! But it is still hard to be excited about it! I have been terrified of gaining too much weight (my mother gained 50+lbs with my brother and I and I do not want to repeat that). I have been eating well and exercising! I asked my doctor how I was doing in the weight gain department today and to my relief she said I was a little behind the average mom-to-be! I am still in normal range! Baby and I are both measuring perfectly!! But I was glad to know I'm doing well! She told me to keep doing what I am doing because I looked great! Needless to say, I walked out of there with a smile :)
I also learned that I have been having some Braxton Hicks contractions at night due to dehydration while I am sleeping. I drink almost 24oz of water throughout the night, but I guess I need to increase that. She told me what to look out for, but otherwise everything is normal and I'm not to be alarmed.
*Leg cramps and optical migraines can be added to my list of pregnancy symptoms since my last appointment.

I have also had a very successful week of studying! I have finished 8 out of 9 chapters of lectures! ONE MORE TO GO! I plan on finishing that tomorrow and then starting at the beginning and going through my workbook this time around. At this rate, I really feel like I can take my tests before Christmas! (Fingers Crossed)

I guess that's all for now!
Happy Halloween!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment