Sunday, October 7, 2012

October

I will be 21 weeks pregnant tomorrow! On Wednesday we found out we are expecting a little girl :) We got to see a 4D ultrasound picture of her and it was amazing! I can already see Zach's features on her sweet little face! I cannot wait to hold her! Her heart rate was 155bpm, which is perfect! Her measurements are perfect! My weight gain is normal and on track! My nausea is still pretty bad. Zofran keeps my food down but the dry heaving is still annoying and is still everyday. I know it could be worse and I am just looking forward to the day when I get to hold her and I know everything is worth it!! She is healthy and that is all I care about :)
Zach finally felt her kick! He feels her pretty much everyday now for about a week! My mom actually got to feel her yesterday when she was here helping us pack up our apartment. Speaking of which: we got the keys to our new house on Friday and this week we are ripping up carpet, painting, and getting a new washer and dryer before we move in on Saturday! My dad and brother are coming up to help us get the house ready! Zach hired movers for me so I don't have to do any heavy lifting :) I also think he didn't wanna do any heavy lifting :) Zach is leaving on the 17th until Thanksgiving for work... he will be in the house 4 nights before he leaves. I'm trying not to stress out about it. My mom is going to come up after he leaves to help me unpack and get the house organized, which is a huge lifesaver for me! So far this month has just begun and it is so busy and exciting!
My friend also got engaged this week and is planning on getting married in the next 3 months so I am going to have a very busy winter before our little girl makes her arrival!

My mother and I also went to a consignment sale yesterday and bought baby girl clothes! The clothes are so adorable! I am going to have such a hard time deciding what to dress her in everyday!

I am so happy, excited, and in love! And its fall! Life is going great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment