Saturday, December 1, 2012

Catch Up

WOW! November flew by! I tried to keep myself busy because my husband was gone for work for 5 weeks. He left a few days after we moved into our house and then got back shortly before we left for Pittsburgh for Thanksgiving! I am so glad to have him home! And I'm pretty sure he won't have to take anymore long trips once the baby comes!
I was able to go to Champaign for a week and half and spend time with family and friends! That helped pass some of the time Zach was gone. We drove to Pittsburgh (8 hour drive) for Thanksgiving and Zach's family threw us a baby shower! It was so wonderful! We are extremely grateful for everything we got for our little one! This baby is so loved! It was amazing to get to see all of his family and to meet some I have never met before! It had been 3 years since we have seen most of them! I really hope we can get out to Pittsburgh next year so everyone can meet her!

I started my third trimester! I'll be 29 weeks on Monday! I went to my OB on Wednesday and everything is going fine! My glucose screening came back within the normal range and my blood pressure was were it usually is :) I start going to the OB every 2 weeks now until 36 weeks! We also get another ultrasound the week of Christmas (32 weeks)! I think this will be our last picture of her until she makes her arrival into the world! I can't believe my due date is 11 weeks away! We still have yet to start on the nursery... but now that Zach is home, that should be easier! We start baby classes next weekend as well! It seems to be happening so quickly yet so slowly. When we brought all the baby stuff home from the shower, it hit me that this is really happening and in the not so distant future. I am so excited and overwhelmed but I know everything will be just fine!


No comments:

Post a Comment