Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Year

With a new year usually comes new year's resolutions! This year, Zach (my husband) and I sat down and discussed goals for the new year. Budgeting is the key to it all! We have had a lot of unexpected expenses the past two years of our marriage. (January 9 was our 2yr anniversary! woo!) I had my surgery in August 2010 and then that was followed by a lot of physical therapy, doctor appointments, and medication. all of these have added up and have made saving pretty difficult. In September, I started working out and getting in shape! I have been trying to cut back on physical therapy (PT) as much as possible. (I am only going once a week, 2x when the pain is really bad.) Right now, no progress can be made because I have a lot of nerve damage and PT can only do so much so I am going to a neurosurgeon the end of this month. Hopefully that will fix my pain issues and I can go off my medication! I want to be healthy and medication free THIS year! I am trying to be as proactive as possible.
Back to our new year's plan: I want to start couponing, meal planning, and cutting back on expenses. budget, budget, budget! that's what I need to remember! 






No comments:

Post a Comment